Booth Registration Form: Due October 12th
New Vendor Booth forms will not be accepted until June 16.
Current Front Porch Days Vendors and Sponsors have until July 16th to submit forms and payment for Hootenanny 2018.
Hootenanny on the Hill is almost here! With over 2000 homes in Plum Creek, Hootenanny on the Hill allows you introduce your organization to our residents and guests. The event is free to attend and runs rain or shine.
*All products and food must be approved in order for you to sell them at the event. We limit the number of vendors selling the same or similar items, especially food and drinks. Food and drink vendors may be limitedto the numberof items sold at your booth due to the number of vendors at event. We want to make sure all vendors have opportunity to make a profit at this event. You will receive an email and/or phone call to notify you of item approval. Alcohol is not allowed at this event.
- We limit the number of vendors selling the same or similar items, including maintaining brand exclusivity
- Sponsors of the event receive priority in being the sole brand representative for their brand
- First right of refusal is granted to vendors and sponsors of the previous Plum Creek festival event, expires 6/15/2018
- Food vendors may be limited to selling two items
- Food vendors may be limited due to the number of vendors at the event
- You will receive an email and/or phone call to notify you of item approval
- No loud music at a vendir booth without prior approval
- Alcohol is not sold at this event
Set-up time begins at 10:30 am. You must come into Plum Creek via Fergus Road as the races will still be under way. Vending is from 12pm to 4pm on Saturday October 20th. You are responsible for bringing your own set-up and supplies, including tables, chairs, tents, extension cords, etc. Tents are strongly encouraged due to Texas weather conditions.
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE MOVED FROM VENDOR AREA AND PARKING LOT BY 11:45 am
The space fee is $30.00 per 10'x10' location.
Electricity fee- $5.00
Reservations are made on first come, first serve basis with receipt of completed form and payment.
First right of refusal for current sponsors and vendors will expire June 15th.
PC HOA will begin accepting new applications, on this form, on June 16th.
Form and payment must be received prior to event. Forms and payment are due by October 4th.
Questions about the vendor booths can be directed to: